Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Announcement: Ask Me Anything!

send your questions to treasure.bin.comments@gmail.com
Have you ever wondered how I go about reviewing games? Do you want to make your own blog, but don't know where to start?  Well, now's your chance to find out!


On Wednesday, August 1, 2012, I will be having an "Ask me Anything" article.  In order for this to work, however, I need you to send me questions.  They can be about anything under the sun.  I'll pick ten questions to answer.  In addition, everyone who sends a question will be entered into a contest to win a steam code for a massive bundle of Half-Life games!

You'll get:
  • Half-Life with DeathMatch Classic
  • Counter-Strike
  • Day of Defeat
  • Blue Shift
  • Opposing Force
  • Team Fortress Classic
  • Ricochet
I'll be giving away two codes, so get those questions flowing in!  Please send your questions to treasure.bin.comments@gmail.com and include your name/handle as well as where you're from.  Winners will be contacted via email by August 1st.  All questions must be sent by July 25th to qualify for giveaway.

No comments: