Monday, April 30, 2012

Announcing: Reader Contest!

So, I'm going to be closing on a house this Wednesday.  As such, I won't have nearly as much time for writing articles as I used to.  I'm going to schedule a few reviews for the next couple weeks, but I won't have time to work on the Top 5 lists.  So to fix this, and in celebration of hitting 10,000 page views last month, I'm going to have a little contest.

For the month of June, I'll post a Top 5 from my readers every Thursday for the entire month.  Send me your Top 5 lists about anything gaming related with a short blurb for each item.  This can be your Top 5 favorite games, your Top 5 games in a genre, your picks for bad boss fights, anything goes.  Send them to treasure.bin.comments@gmail.com with "Fan Top 5" in the subject line.  If you have pictures in mind for your list, attach them to the email.  Otherwise, I'll dig up photos for you.

I'll post the best lists every Thursday.  Let's see what you've got!

No comments: