Monday, September 26, 2011

Introduction: Opp1123

Greetings, it is I, the infamous 'guinea pig' girlfriend. I will be posting a review later on next week for Assassin's Creed and eventually a review to look into how the Sims developed from the initial game to the most recent game(s) on PC, Nintendo DS, and gamecube.

To give a little background on myself I studied Philosophy with minors in Psychology and English Literature in college. I hope I will be attending graduate school in the future for psychology. Much of this background heavily influences my opinions and perspectives about gaming and other issues.

Genres: sandbox, RPGs, MMO, racing, action/adventure
Consoles: PC, XBOX360, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS
 Games Recently Played: Assassin's Creed, Katamari Damacy, World of Warcraft
If you are interested in checking out any of the others games that are in my library here is my raptr profile

If you're curious about the gamer tag I constructed it from the Fibonacci sequence which is a mathematical number that can be found in nature (ex. flower).

No comments: